Our client is a reputable security vendor globally and has also been named Best Workplace by Fortune Magazine and is a Leader in the Cybersecurity field, being the premier product used in more than 6000 top companies worldwide.
- Plan and oversee the execution of the product plan, and customized according to the customer's needs for ensuring the success in meeting the customer's goals.
- Guide the customer with the best security practices aimed at rapid risk reduction.
- Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and act as a critical issue management role.
- Serve as the primary point of contact during planning, deployment and post-implementation.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs. Through usage and adoption analysis drive renewal of subscription, expansion, and product improvement.
- Working closely with internal R&D and Product Management teams on service usage, user experience, automation, and other topics, influencing the product roadmap
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Deploy and configure with the customer and integrate the service with the customer's environment
- 5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
- 3+ years of experience at a SaaS or security vendor in a consultancy or customer success role
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security
- Experience setting up and installing enterprise-grade software on both Windows and Unix platforms
- Experience with Active Directory and IDP systems in Enterprise environments
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex problems
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Ability to understand Enterprise customers and their drives for success
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate to different target audiences
- Security+, or similar security certifications preferred