Our client is a $5B US based information technology and services company. Named a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant – our client offers storage, IOT, IT operation and data management, analytics, video intelligence and multi-cloud accelerated solutions to our clients worldwide.
The Services Sales Principal (the role) will work closely with the Sales and Services team members to grow and manage service and solution business. Responsible for positioning the full suite of Digital Infrastructure services offering which include managed services and professional services (example digital content management solution, cloud management, DR solution, XaaS) to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Global Services for ASEAN, he/she will win, maintain, engage and expand relationships with the customers in the territory.
Your duties and responsibilities shall include the following;
- Works collaboratively with the sales teams, in consultation with solution architect or Practice Leads to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
- Positions Digital infrastructure services offering by understanding the customer key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of Content management, Business continuity management, Kubernetes and managed services `requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Clearly identifies digital infrastructure transformational strategy and associate business. Determine how DI solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives bid to strategies with the sales teams, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
- 7+ years experience working in the high-tech industry within a technology discipline
- 3+ years prospecting, selling solutions, and closing business for technology and/or cloud services programs
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company, managed services provider or an IT Consultancy
- Knowledge and experience in large services deal engagement in managed services and SI project. With a good appreciation of cyber security and storage management will be an advantage.
- A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
- Bachelor Degree in business or similar degree required