Our client is a $5B US based information technology and services company. A leader in IT for over 50 years – our client offers storage, IOT, IT operation and data management, analytics, video intelligence and multi-cloud accelerated solutions to our clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a HUNGRY and DYNAMIC Enterprise Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving incremental and new business revenue for the assigned “focused-enterprise” accounts (defined by large local and global enterprises in any vertical including Government Institutes) as well as selected acquisition accounts where our client is not an incumbent and will require an investment focus.
Reporting to the Country Managing Director of Singapore, your duties and responsibilities shall include the following;
- Enterprise account management and account planning. Build and maintain relationships with assigned accounts
- Must have HUNTER mentality / approach to sales
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Leverage sales engineering and colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Top performer at your last company
- A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise accounts
- Ability to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Demonstrated track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience and proven track record in a sales capacity, to organizations that utilize Information Technology, Software, Hardware, Solutions and associated Services, as a major component of their business model
- At least 8 years successful proven track record selling into large Enterprise organizations
- Has a strong Network of Customers and Partners
- Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role;
- An understanding of the nuances of Pathways to market as well as Direct Sales.
- A relevant Degree OR equivalent work experience
- Proven track records in selling within a complex selling environment and an average sales cycle of at least 6 months.
- Proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment. An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.