FIELD MARKETING MANAGER APJ
Our Client is a US software vendor in the Intelligent Automation space, combining Robotic Process Automation, digitization, Business Process Management, mobility & engagement and analytics.
As Field Marketing Manager, you will drive the planning and execution of Field Marketing across the APJ and manage integrated programs across digital and events.
Besides expanding lead generation, account-based marketing, channel marketing, pipeline development opportunities, customer engagement and retention, you will collaborate with colleagues in sales, product marketing, corporate strategy, customer insights, ecosystem, industry solution, and the growth marketing organization at large.
Partnering with sales teams, you will support business goals that engages prospects, delivers new opportunities, accelerates existing pipeline, and supports customer retention.
- Supports the regional sales strategy to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Evaluate marketing mix and maximize pipeline and account-based engagement opportunities and event marketing programs.
- Integrate channel partners into the marketing mix and ensure productivity of co-marketing programs and lead follow-up.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Present, manage and optimize quarterly marketing plans and budget, and participate in or hold regular sales meetings to provide monthly insights and collaborate around commercial growth opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with global teams and build cross functional relationships.
- Communicate and educate stakeholders to ensure integrated, consistent and powerful alignment.
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing and B2B tech companies.
- Experienced with direct and channel marketing lead generating activities.
- Excellent budget management and project tracking.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM, Eloqua or marketing automation.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required.
- 20%-30% travel potential
- Report on activities, financial performance and outcome for internal stakeholders
GOOD TO HAVE
- Intelligent automation platform SaaS experience