Our client, the world’s leading software company in video management software solutions.
As a Presales Team Leader, you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
You will support the sales team to increase sales in the region and assist with Presales support, being the go-to-technical-expert and back-up for sales people and partners. It is essential to be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must also be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and support processes.
- Reporting to and supporting the APAC Presales manager in presales team direction.
- Driving solution-based sales in the Asia market
- Supporting our channel partners with expertise, calculations and preparations for video surveillance projects, tenders, etc.
- Answer incoming e-mails and phone calls within your area
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to partners and relevant internal stakeholders
- Conduct partner presales trainings
- Hands-on and technical assistance in connection with preparation and setting up and executing demos, exhibitions, events, customer meetings, etc.
- Fully document each customer contact using Salesforce
- Make every customer interaction a satisfying experience through a professional, outgoing and personable attitude
Independent Job Tasks:
- Stay updated with the latest VMS developments
- Travel as needed and within an assigned budget locally, regionally and to/from HQ for trade shows, events, etc. participation
- Scheduling of time, meetings, travel, etc. and use of an internally shared Microsoft Outlook calendar as a basis for your schedule
- Timely expense management and reporting to company requirements
- Field presentations for partner(s) and events
- Developing a thorough competency of the company software products and demonstration equipment for daily use
- Team interaction and on-going coordination with Country Manager, Vertical Sales specialists and Inside Channel Managers
- Weekly activity reporting
- Leading Asia presales team in go-to-market strategies highlighted by the country manager and presales manager.
- IT-engineering background especially IP networks and the Windows platform
- Bachelor’s degree within IT
- Comptia Network+ certification
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Microsoft Certifications (MCITP, MCSE)
- Business level English verbal and written skills
- Good at communicating technical knowledge also to non-technicians
- Having a proactive approach when facing challenges
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with important matters
- Open and honest team player
- Analytical skills
- High values and ethics
- Ability to uphold organizational values
- Ability to assist in managing a small team of presales engineers
- Values growing team member