Our client, a Silicon Valley company is the first Internet of Things smart logistics and asset monitoring and management company that delivers on-demand real-time visibility, tracking and condition monitoring for goods and assets in-transit and in-field.
We are currently established in Asia Pacific with Singapore as our regional head quarter. Serving the manufacturing, logistics, transportation, pharmaceutical and automotive industries, the company uses proprietary sensor, software and cloud technology to deliver, report and analyse data worldwide.
With our solutions, customers gain greater control over their goods and assets, increased business efficiencies and improved mitigation of risk.
Reporting to the Regional Sale Director for Asia Pacific, this Customer Success Manager (CXM) role will cater to the Medium and Commercial accounts. You will be responsible for the success of our client’s business goals throughout their journey, delivering exceptional customer service, identifying client solution requirements, aligning resources for execution and interface with customers on their operation needs.
Based in Singapore, your area of responsibilities would include:
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn and improve customer satisfaction by being a knowledgeable and trusted business advisor to the customers
- Continually review and evolve the account, making sure the customer understands and uses the solution to derive value
- Own renewals, upsells and cross sell opportunities
- Be able to work independently on the technical and operational implementation of our client’s solutions with new accounts and proofs of value.
- Support the client base with demos, onboardings, trainings and perform regular check-ins during the entire customer journey
- Be a pro-active member of the Customer Experience team. Bring in own ideas into client’s customer centric-strategy and evaluate their efficiency and success
- Drive recurring customer meetings and reviews including QBR’s
- Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and effective manner
- Document processes and log technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
- Drive customer engagement initiatives to improve and enhance their perceptions and experiences
- Contribute to the planning process, helping to shape the strategies and tactics within the team
- Establish and report KPI’s and performance metrics for your function
- Work with our partners on sales and business development initiatives
- Between 5 and 7 years of experience in:
- Business Consultant, Business Reviews or other customer facing work
- Experience in Pre-sales, conducting solution demos
- Familiar with writing SoWs (Statements of Work)
- Good Project management
- Ability to translate the customer requirements to the internal engineering and data teams
- Supply chain management or transportation and logistics industry experience is a big plus
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- A leader and proactive ‘Can Do’ person that is persuasive and has a proven track record driving successful projects
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity to succeed
* Valid for Singaporean or PR holder only *