Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA (Based in London)
Our client is a cloud-based software and services company serving global video, internet and communications providers.
A collaboration platform that seeks to connect the dots in the enterprise – Connected People, Connected Systems and Connected Tools in order to adapt to the new ways of work.
Seeking for a strategic and data-driven marketer who can lead impactful initiatives to drive adoption with channel and technology partners from developing in-market plans to driving impactful campaigns.
This role is responsible for developing the regional partner marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads both with and through partners.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans across the full marketing mix of tactics (including in-person and virtual events, digital campaigns, inbound marketing, brand/thought leadership) that create and accelerate channel pipeline by working closely with the regional Sales and Marketing teams
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, and solution
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness and generate leads
- Ensure leads are uploaded to the CRM system in time and assigned to and followed up by partners, and monitor lead conversion progress
- Manage measurement of program impact through reporting, evaluating event and campaign ROI, and presenting recommendations for improvement and to ensure consistency
- Relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally 3+ years focused on partner marketing
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Dynamic and engaging style with excellent written and oral communication across difference audiences and levels
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Experience in Technology, Internet & SaaS businesses would have an added advantage
- Able to speak French