Our client is global market leader in GIS, location analytics and geospatial solutions, they operate in a niche but world changing space. -with a wide range of GIS products and solutions to meet any government, business, or industry need - building the world’s most powerful mapping and spatial analytics software. The possibilities are endless, but they need YOUR geospatial domain expertise to help them go the next mile and continue this "world domination" legacy.
Do you have experience developing business in enterprise software solutions within the National Security sector for the Asia Pacific region, in a team environment, directly and through channels? Are you a top performing sales and business development executive who wants to continue building a rewarding career? Utilize your understanding of the region’s culture, national security organizations, and multi-channel software business development experience to help organizations leverage geographic technology to achieve their goals.
- Drive opportunities. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, distributors, business partners, and national security colleagues in the National Government sector to create opportunity development plans providing clear direction for all software and services to customers or prospects in the region. Orchestrate, coach and mentor virtual teams of internal stakeholders, distributors, strategic partners, and integrators to support the development and execution of sales strategies for specific opportunities.
- Think strategically. Develop sales strategies and business development plans that employ direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of Client’s solutions in national government customers in Asia Pacific. Ensure the continued success of key Client’s solutions implementations in the region.
- Partner with distributors. Work with distributors to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support distributors to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders. Represent Client at regional and user conferences, partner events, and a variety of public speaking engagements.
- Deliver results. Manage agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all software deployments. Be a trusted subject matter expert in the region, inspiring digital transformation by communicating Client’s vision through executive engagement. Be skilful with Client’s offerings in this market
- 5+ years of solutions selling experience to Asia Pacific customers in the national security sector
- Understanding of GIS and its value in the National Security sector with knowledge of Client’s products
- Demonstrated ability to sell enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel in a team environment or demonstrated ability to work as a team promoting and developing software solutions in Asia Pacific
- Demonstrated ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account
- Experience responding to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders in complex environments and short timeframes
- Highly emotionally aware individual with the ability to influence at the “C” level to build long term relationships, maintaining open communication throughout the organization
- Ability to quickly learn innovative technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master of English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout Asia Pacific and occasionally travel to the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Engineering, Business Administration, GIS, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to develop competencies in other individual contributors and teams with a goal toward self-sufficiency in that group
- Public speaking experience
- Awareness of marketing tactics and strategies
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and a passion for driving the use of GIS to meet the challenges and opportunities of business