Our client is a global leader in video management software (VMS) and the company behind the open platform VMS solutions. They are seeking for an experienced Communications Manager to join their APAC team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop APAC media strategy and annual APAC editorial plan including KPIs.
- Develop and manage annual APAC media activities plan abased on editorial plan.
- Monitor, track and ensure APAC media coverage and ensure alignment with external APAC PR agency.
- Advisory to APAC VP on external communications.
- Align and coordinate speakership engagements with Corporate and Regional Communications Manager.
- Define media spokesperson for APAC and ensure that all spokespersons are media trained.
- Work with Corporate and Regional Communications Managers to ensure that all regions have a defined list of regional spokespersons.
- Support corporate messaging positioning and activities. Help coordinate that APAC messaging is aligned with regional marketing and implemented in the regional PR.
- Pitch messaging to relevant APAC media and ensure press coverage in APAC covering national, business, tech and security media.
- Preparing VP for media interviews and media press briefing.
- Act as a point of contact for APAC press inquiries and PR agencies.
- Write press related copy (eg. Press releases, blogs, articles, social media content).
- Actively seek, generate ideas and pitch them to regional APAC media.
- Support corporate communication in distribution and repurposing of product related releases and updates.
- Ensure reporting from Retriever (media monitoring system) for evaluating and tracking visibility and media coverage in APAC.
- Define and produce weekly media digest newsletter to APAC VP in coordination with Corporate and Regional Communication Managers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Communications or journalistic background.
- Demonstrated business and creative writing skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good IT user skills and CMS experience.
- Strong international communications and people interaction skills.
- Work in an individual and structured manner, as well as in teams.
- Good at media networking.
- Energetic and productive, enthusiastic and positive.
- Being a good company ambassador.
- Experienced in IT / Software industry preferred.