Our client is in the ID verification space, one of the fastest and sophisticated provider. They are setting up their presence in SEA, and Indonesia is one of the key strategic country to grow their base.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer with regards to company's solutions
- Lead engagement negotiation, ensuring legal and operational stakeholder evaluations are performed resulting in acceptable organizational risk taken by The Company.
- Command license and solution sales expertise to ensure that company is appropriately positioned on all designated accounts. This may be through direct to customers or through partners or a combination of both.
- Ensure that plans are developed such that the full array of licensed product may be fully deployed.
- After the initial license sale, look for other business opportunities within designated accounts which may allow further company's solutions to be licensed and keep the sales organization appraised of any such opportunities
- Drive the client to provide references
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Identify client needs and position the company in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with Customer Success Teams to Identify upselling opportunities to expand into net new billings for existing customers
- Priority is to Identify, build, pursue & win new logos
- Exceed sales quotas
- Ensure successful transition to the Customer Success organization through comprehensive briefings and handover
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Teams to ensure successful delivery; on time, on budget and delivering the agreed functionality are maximized
- Ensure that each services contract enables revenue to be recognized in a timely and consistent fashion with minimal risk of detrimental revenue adjustment
- 5-10 years of experience in selling SaaS, Public Cloud or solutions
- Experience in selling to Digital / Online Service Providers with track record in Banking or Fintech
- Proven track record in closing accounts with values of $200K ARR & above.
- Ability to build and collaborate strong relationships within the internal and external ecosystem, ensuring proper engagement with Solution Engineer, Product & Engineering teams and customers
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and thorough understanding of cloud application technology and trends
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota and key success metrics
- Ability to segment account list and identify appropriate investment of resources
- Cross-functional teamwork skills. Able to handle tough conversations and challenging meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Display a balance of strategic and tactual skills with a high level of intellectual agility
- Strong focus on ownership and execution against deadlines while managing multiple opportunities at a time
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Commerce is desired
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English
- Travel required up to 25%