Our client is one of the market leader in the RPA space.
You are responsible to working with teams at both Partners and Clients and interact with all groups of the business and technical teams helping them to create and expand their own enterprise class RPA capabilities by giving advice and quality assurance mentorship to various project roles.
- Partner facing to enable partner organizations in creating The Company product delivery.
- In the client facing ROM (Robotic Operating Model) assurance role you will provide advice and quality assurance direct to clients to ensure they are following industry best practices.
- Establish/create showcase examples to support the Company best practice approach in design, develop and testing phases
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice for documenting the business processes to align with The Company delivery methodology.
- Design process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configure and document The Company new solutions using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, reusable, and easy to understand.
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of The Company digital workforce solution and associated delivery methodology to support clients and partners through all phases of The Company delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Helping clients & partners build the righting skills across their RPA Development teams – by helping identify and mentor
- Lead delivery resources through training and accreditation career programs
- Perform assessments of clients RPA capabilities and technical infrastructures in comparison to The Company standards through the use of Client & Technical Assessments
- Operate within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager together with mitigating options
- Identify and analyse business processes and their suitability for automation, providing delivery estimates.
- Support client or partner Operational Teams during their UAT and rollout phases
- Support client and partner RPA capabilities through maintenance and evolution of existing solutionsp;
- Provide periodic support assistance to users who raise training, solution design, and Robotic Operating Model (ROM) queries with the Product Support team.
- Supporting the ROM Architect with the client with their implementation of their Robotic Operating Model.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Solid end user computing skills with historical experience of hands-on software development.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind and ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives .
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Strong Team player, ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Desirable proven presentation skills with the ability to captivate and inform a multi-discipline audience.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines.
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand.
- Understanding of a scalable approach towards human in the loop processes with different technology.
- Understanding of operations optimization techniques e.g. Lean, Six Sigma.
- Familiar with/experience in Cloud deployments on AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge/proficiency in database management and hands on experience in preferably SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Managed Instance.
- Knowledge of OCR/ICR tools and methodology required to manage releases for those technologies.
- Basic understanding of machine learning/deep learning and their application in areas of NLP, chatbots, speech to text, image recognition
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of data engineering and data management.,
- Comprehensive training will be provided on the company’s product and service offerings and its delivery approach and methodology.
- Programming languages: Python, .net, Powershell would be advantageous