Our client is a game changer in their industry and is amongst the Forbes 100 raising stars. They are in the SaaS online marketplace for air cargo industry and has recently raise 48M funding to expand and drive new businesses and markets. They are a remote-first company.
Winning new airlines is an exciting challenge and critical to our Client’s success in changing their industry. In the role of Account Executive, you directly influence their growth and are critical to signing deals with the world’s largest airlines.
From compelling pitch to negotiation, you will forge strong relationships with the airline’s senior management. Your goal is to champion change, to form consensus and to drive your targets to successful closing.
What you will be doing?
- Proactively drive account planning, hand in hand with marketing and lead generation
- Responsible to drive airline deals from exploration phase through solution design to negotiation and successful closing
- Continuously develop value proposition through effective probing and understanding of airlines’ business needs and competitive landscape
- Develop compelling sales pitches and materials, working hand in hand with marketing, to address airlines’ needs
- Build sustainable and successful stakeholders’ relationships by acting proactively and customer=centric
- Represent Client at industry and customer events, trade shows and conferences
- Manage and keep the airline side of their CRM up to always date
- 6+ years of experience working as an Account Executive for large or enterprise accounts in a fast growth venture backed or IPO’d B2B technology company
- Proven track record in account planning and account-based selling and have demonstrated outstanding sales results.
- Proven track record of building trust and strong working relationships with senior (C- and VP-level) stakeholders
- Fluent in English and additional languages are a plus (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Malayu)
- Have an intuitive technological understanding and look forward to comprehensively understanding Client’s product and customers’ needs