A Gartner Leader in the cyber security space for endpoint security. Named Forbes Best Workplace!
Provide remote expert technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners. Maintaining the highest level of expertise throughout all company products, including integration of Company's products with 3rd party enterprise system.
Perform advanced analysis, troubleshooting, problem isolation of customers and partners’ issues and requests. Sustaining a high level of customer relations whilst managing multiple cases simultaneously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues both over the phone, electronically and occasionally over remote sessions.
- Collaborate efficiently with your Technical Support colleagues, both locally in Australia and globally across locations including APJ, UK and US.
- Engage with next tier support, development and/or product management colleagues when required in order to resolve customer problems.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the various available internal escalation paths.
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Reproduce customer issues and, if needed, document solutions to known/common issues.
- Learning and accumulating knowledge on new technologies, and act as a multiplier.
- Availability to be on call after hours and on weekends on occasion.
- Attending and contributing on customer facing conferences.
- Manage customer communication and expectations
- At least 7 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS and proficiency in Linux/*Nix OS
- Proven technical skills
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability and desire to learn and work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a sometimes-hectic environment
GOOD TO HAVE
- BSc. in Computer Science
- Experience working with enterprises
- Knowledgeable in information security
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Information security.
- In depth Operating systems
- Client/Server systems
- ProgrammingScripting language
- Networks, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Sniffers Directories
- Domain controllers
- Web servers & applications
- Authentication methods (RSA Securid, Smart Cards, Tokens, Radius LDAP)
- Additional Languages