Our clients are a global leader in unified communications & collaboration technology that powers authentic human connection and collaboration.
- Contribute to the design and framework of the channel value proposition and methodology that focuses on business outcomes for "our client's" partners.
- Lead the transformational change in our business to attract new channel partners), while retaining and developing the existing partners in our ecosystem.
- Work with executives and cross functional leadership to establish sales goals to support and meet the company’s sales, revenue and strategic growth goals.
- Work cross functionally in partnership with the distribution, channel and regional sales teams
- Development and execution of a territory plan designed to maximize revenues in partnership with our distribution partner
- Ability to plan and implement the rollout of products and programs
- Facilitate solution-based product training to distribution partners and their downstream channel
- Ability to effectively resolve issues and channel conflicts as they arise
- Work with distribution partners to facilitate complete and accurate sale out reporting
- Working with the distribution partners and channels, forecast sales out, inventory purchases and inventory levels
- Manage order flow from distributors
- Coordinate with finance for claims process
- Communicate special price discounts to distribution for sales opportunities
- Expand distributor sales reach into the territory
- 15 years or more of experience in driving sales performance; 5 years or more successful experience in a Sr. level position in Channels / Distribution Sales Function.
- Has led cross functional change internally and externally with proven success.
- Proven expertise in developing and utilizing CRM, PRM and financial metrics to drive performance
- Proven results that show repeated success patterns with partner community
- Proven ability to collaborate, provide guidance and financial metrics to effectively launch new products and diverse sales initiatives that show immediate impact to the business
- Ability to challenge status quo and advance best-in-class commercial sales models by developing the current team and partner ecosystem
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills; proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Strong consulting skills. Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet or exceed expectations.
- Experienced leader with the ability to communicate effectively and drive the commercial vision, mission and strategy of the company
- Experienced leader who has facilitated and managed change management with partner coverage models whilst not seeing a decline in revenue and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or other graduate-level degree preferred