Field Marketing Manager (1year contract)
Our Client is one of the leaders in the Cyber Security space. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make an impact and contribute to the sales growth in South East Asia, they want you!
They are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join their global team.
- Deliver integrated marketing program and work closely with marketing and sales teams.
- Lead the successful end to end planning and delivery of demand generation programs.
- Organizing and execution of live and virtual events targeted at end users, partners.
- Drive marketing awareness, engagements, generate new leads and drive conversions through social media.
- Working closely with channels partners to develop co-marketing activities.
- Monitoring leads follow up and conversions opportunities in order to have a healthy pipeline.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in running regional field marketing and channel marketing. Including physical and virtual events, campaign management.
- Experienced in email marketing tools such as Marketo.
- Experience in digital marketing to drive customer engagements and generate leads.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities at once without sacrificing quality.
- Budget management and maintenance of all sales-facing and customer-facing communication channels.