Our client is one of the established Canadian MNC software vendor who provides decision analytic software to help helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions. They have been in Asia Pacific team since 2018 and have team members in Singapore, Australia and Japan. Our client recognized that talent comes in many forms, so are looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
- Work collaboratively with customers and partners at customer sites across South East Asia.
- Delivering projects in English, business fluency in any other Asian languages would be a great addition to the team.
- Own the end-to-end process with our clients from scoping out requirements, system customization, integration and user training.
- Work from home and at client project sites in South East Asia, you can expect to be on the road around 50-60% of the time visiting clients. Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
Having more than 5 years’ consultant experience in one or more of the following attributes:
- You have customer facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate and control scope
- You know how to drive the efforts of internal & external teams to consistently achieve project landmarks over a 3 month to year rollout.
- You have experience with software deployment technologies, networks and databases
- Your technical skills are matched with an understanding of business processes
- You’re numerate with strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques such as simulation, optimization, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
- You have a technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
- You enjoy the consulting lifestyle – flying often (although now cannot fly), working in different cities, meeting new people, working with large organisations, able to respond to a multitude of challenges that makes a difference daily.