Our client is one of the IT and network global listed company, currently expanding the cloud team.
They are considered as one of the leading cloud service providers with broad range of Cloud products & services including private cloud, public cloud and edge cloud as well as cloud consulting and managed services.
They are looking for a motivated sales overlay for account and partner development within the APAC mainly covering ASEAN and SG region to support the growth of the Cloud business.
- Grow the Cloud business in the designated territory (ASEAN mainly Singapore) by unearthing new opportunities through new logo acquisitions and upselling into existing accounts.
- Develop our partner ecosystem for increased sales, brand awareness and market share for the company suite of Cloud products and services in the designated geographical territory.
- Feedback and collaborate with Cloud team to develop / refine service offerings to cater to market demand and requirements.
- Work closely with Account, Sales and General Managers in the designated territory to discover opportunities, penetrate accounts, and close new Cloud business.
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and acquire additional business.
- Work closely with the presales and sales to develop a winning proposal for the client.
- Provide a continuous feedback loop to Cloud Product and Engineering teams for service offering enhancement and improvement.
- Continuous learning and development to maintain and increase knowledge of new service offerings, technologies and key value propositions including enhancing your own and the incumbent sales force’s expertise in the company's Cloud products and service offerings.
- Work with incumbent sales teams and internal resources to develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics, and timeframes to maximize revenue.
- Take product expertise and sales ownership of the designated geographical territory.
- Develop sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, customer visits, business networking, lead generation activities and partnerships.
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic alliances and cloud partners e.g., AWS, MS Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud, HPE, Dell, VMWare in order to drive new business.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field or applicable years of experience.
- 5+ years of successful sales and account management experience in Cloud space or a related field
- Prior experience of Cloud product and services selling in a leading IT services company will be preferred.
- Proven track record in solution selling of public and private cloud as well as Cloud consulting and managed services.
- Existing relationships with AWS, MS Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud, HPE, Dell, VMWare leadership / account teams in the designated geographical territory
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs through a consultative selling approach.
- Ability to think strategically, develop sales tactics and execute successful sales conversion.
- Proven experience and track record of success in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Ability to influence and identify champions, both internally and externally to support sales closure.
- This is a sales and customer facing role that typically requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
- Able to build long-term customer relationships based upon honesty and trust.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical skills and driven to deliver target sales outcome.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives.