Our client is a global company specializing in Video and Unified Communication solutions and products.
- You will be involved with all external customers and internal partners relating to “Client’s” infrastructure and video endpoints.
- You have strong knowledge to implement complex infrastructure appliances in Data Centre and Virtualization environments with Third-party video/voice products like MS Teams, Skype, Zoom and VOIP Platforms
- You will design and implement “Clients’ “product on-prem, cloud and ZTP
- You are required to engage with customers with all technical problems relating to video and voice issues, analysis of logs and escalation of bugs with reports to the engineering team.
- You are required to analyze data on video network performance issue such as QoS, link and network latency, jitter, bandwidth utilization and packet loss, and presenting a recommended solution to customer to improve on performance.
- You will also provide recommendation to develop future product improvement and service offerings.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years IT UC Experience, professional solution consulting experience and/or equivalent job experience required.
- 5 -10 years of working knowledge of SIP and H.323 protocols.
- Experience in design and development of network/telecom/UC solutions.
- Experienced in the ‘consultative’ approach to selling ie:‘trusted advisor’.
- Experience in network equipment hardware architecture.
- Has a proven track record in designing and deploying complex Unified Communication solutions.
- Experience in design and implementation of Voice/Video products on IP networks.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with Project Managers, Sales, Poly Support and customer/channels.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, persuasion and ability to promote innovative service and network architecture concepts to management and executive-level audiences. Ability to prepare detailed reports, presentations, whitepapers, etc.
- Self-starter, results-oriented with strong teamwork attitude.
- One or more industry recognized networking certifications such as those from CompTIA, Cisco and Juniper.
- Experience with firewalls, routers and QoS configurations.
- Microsoft Certifications such as Teams and Skype for Business. Plus Server and Active Directory highly regarded.
- VoIP Network protocols such as SIP, H323, H320, ISDN, QoS, G711, G729, G723, Siren LPR, Real-Time Audio, RTP, RTCP, H264, H265, AVC and SVC.
- Virtualization Certifications such as VMware, AWS and Azure.
- Security experience such as PEN tests, certificates and consulting on known security exploits.
- SIP-PSTN Gateways, IP-PBXs, and SIP Trunking Services (SIP Trunking and Direct SIP).
- Office 365, primarily Teams and Azure.