Our client is one of growing BPM/RPA Software vendor.
The RPA Sales Engineer provides pre-sales support for some products and associated applications. While based in Singapore, the RPA Sales Engineer is required to collaborate with counterparts in the region. As such, travelling may be required based on business needs.
- Prepare standard and custom demonstrations for one to two Account Managers and resellers
- Handle all pre-sales technical issues professionally and efficiently
- Be knowledgeable of related company products, content repositories, workflow systems and key verticals such as Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare
- Understand the company’s value proposition in supporting business processes, such as process assessments, solutions development for clients’ current and future needs.
- Respond to technical questions in RFI/P/Qs
- Participate in knowledge sharing of best practices among other Sales Engineers
- Create and distribute reusable assets for the greater community, such as the Sales Engineers, AEs, Partners, Marketing. E.g. demonstrations, presentations, training materials and white papers.
- Provide feedback to Product Development regarding new features, improving product performance, and eliminating bugs in the product
- Prepare the company’s Professional Services for efficient installations; manage the transition from pre-sales to post-sales professionally and stay involved as appropriate as the implementation progresses
- Prepare resellers on technical aspects of solutions sales practices and procedures
- Be the point of contact for resellers regarding technical issues and respond to their requests for pre-sale technical support
- 7-10 years’ experience supporting a solution sales team in the pre-sales technical role
- Experienced in leading complex, technical, enterprise solution-based opportunities through the opportunity sales step to successful close
- Published white papers, blogs, thought leadership assets
- Business analysis at both the IT and LOB level, including documenting the analysis in a useable, shareable format
- Has worked with various partners/channel organization
- Ability to travel (around 50%)
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Visual Basic and Java
- Experienced in business process management or software industry is a plus.
- Ability to communicate / listen to internal and external stakeholders, such as professional writing and problem escalation.
- Able to plan and conduct an Interview with the prospective customers to determine their true business requirements in order to build a valid Return on Investment (ROI).
- Knowledgeable of critical path analysis to do risk assessment, problem decomposition and resource estimation.
- Professional presentation skills and experience in team selling, solution selling methodologies, and an understanding of and ability to utilise the Company’s Sales Process
- Able to manage projects including preparation for presentations and demonstrations, training, scheduling, and reporting, and expense processing as you will be required to manage multiple sales campaigns at any given time
- A high level understanding of each of the Company’s products and the ability integrate them into the complete strategy:
- Position the Company’s solutions
- Understand the components that make each of the solution and why
- Define target markets
- Explain the business value or value proposition
- Describe sample use cases
- Describe reference customers
- Position and differentiate each solution from the other Company technologies
- Identify and Qualify potential opportunities
- Understand the applicability of the technology, such as where the solution is a good fit and where it is a bad fit.
- Deliver high-level presentations and associated conceptual demonstrations
- Understand the underlying technology concepts
- Differentiate new products from current products
- Understand the general architecture of how all of the components fit together technically and how they integrate and work with external technologies, including the understanding of foundational technologies, such as J2EE, XML, IIS, .NET, OCR, ICR, Web Services