Our client is one of the leaders in their software security product. They have been listed in Forbes as one of the best workplaces for employees. They are looking for technical experts and customer focused enthusiasts to join their fast-growing global team.
The Privilege Cloud Consultant will work closely with the customer throughout the full deployment life cycle and will be responsible for the delivery and ongoing success of our client’s cloud platform. This includes planning, deploying, consulting, expanding and securing the customer's environment using the service.
The Privilege Cloud Consultant acts as a trusted expert and advisor for our client’s customers and their respective executive sponsors. Privilege Cloud Consultants take leading roles in enterprise SaaS deployments, establish best practices and new approaches in the ever-changing security landscape, helping Privilege Cloud’s customers meet their business goals.
- Plan and oversee the execution of a privileged access management program, created and customized according to the customer's needs for ensuring the success in meeting the customer's Privilege Access Management goals.
- Guide the customer through both Privilege Access Management and Security best practices aimed at rapid risk reduction in the customer’s environment
- Design and architect deployments around our client’s SaaS software to meet the needs of customers.
- Assess near-term needs to establish business priorities and advise on options, benefits and impact to customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and serve as the primary point of contact during planning, deployment and expansion of the service.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of large-scale information technology systems, security regulatory risk management and security vulnerabilities.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Provide recommendations based on usage, risk and customers’ needs. Through usage and adoption analysis drive renewal expansion, value driven business decisions and product improvement.
- Collaborate with internal R&D and Product Management teams on service usage, user experience, automation, and other topics, influencing the product roadmap
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Deploy and configure with the customer the on-premises components, and integrate the service with the customer's environment
- Assist customers with service requests and technical issues.
- 8+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS or security vendor in a consultancy or advisory role
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security
- Experience with enterprise solutions architecture, information security, and risk management
- Experience setting up and installing enterprise grade software on both Windows and Unix platform
- Experience with Active Directory and IDP systems in enterprise environments
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex problems
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Ability to understand enterprise customers and their drives for success
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate to different target audiences
- Security+, or similar security certifications preferred