Our Client is a US software vendor in Intelligent Automation space, combining RPA, digitization, BPM, mobility & engagement and analytics.
- Generating revenue through working with the company Channel ecosystem for sales of the company cloud solutions, prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business into prospects and into installed accounts within their defined territory.
- Responsible for selling Intelligent Automation software platform, helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement.
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with the company’s key channel partners within assigned territory.
- Account and territory planning with Partners to deliver agreed joint Sales revenue targets. This will include building joint marketing campaigns with Partners.
- Operating within both the Company Sales and the Channel Program Teams to build and grow a successful pipeline of account and channel partner revenue. Sales & Alliances Manager will have a direct impact on the success and growth of the company and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
Details of the responsibilities
- Identify, qualify, manage, and close new business within the assigned territory leveraging compelling return on investment that the company solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the company solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospect’s strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales & Alliances Manager is expected to create a pipe no less than 4X of their license quota.
- Work very closely with existing list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
- Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding key resellers and key SI’s. working closely with Sales Management to identify vertical market, geographic, business process, and the company product gaps in the regional partner ecosystem.
- Working closely with newly recruited partners to quickly make them sales ready.
- Actively engaging with key current and potential channel partners including regular partner site visits and calls, communicating with key individuals at all managed partners regularly:
- Building, managing, and growing a channel partner sales pipeline
- Conducting quarterly channel partner planning sessions and lead development and implementation of business plan.
- Identifying leveraging opportunities to increase partner enablement and expand company product offerings
- Supporting the Global Partner Program initiatives
- Creating and executing channel business plans focused on demand creation
- Enabling and developing strategic partners
- Develop and promote adoption of the company products across selected/assigned SI’s and strategic partners
- Developing partners technical competencies and skill sets to ensure that they can successfully take the products to market
- A minimum of 8 years of successful sales experience and working with Partners selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives.
- Successful selling experience with any BPM, ECM, Analytics or all RPA technologies strongly preferred.
- Experience managing partners in region like Malaysia, Vietnam, The Philippines and Thailand
- Prior experience in sales, within channel partner management.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives.
- Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team player and Entrepreneurial
- BS/BA or equivalent is required
- MUST HAVE Enterprise application software's SI partners connections in regions like Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Experience in managing Channel partners and their sales pipeline
- Experience selling BPM, RPA or ECM solution.
GOOD TO HAVE
- The Philippines' partners connection is good to have.
- Additional language skills