Our client is US Software vendor listed in NYSE in Finance automation - connecting data and compliance thus eliminate risk with repeatable and reliable processes.
The Solutions Consultant directly interfaces with customers to listen and gather customer requirements for needed services. Working closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success.
The Solutions Consultant develops solutions within the current products to meet customer needs, is responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage the current products.
- Solutions Development (Functional): The Solutions Consultant interacts with customers to determine their needs and develops solutions with the current products to meet those needs.
- Consults with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Creates custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Provides project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
- Collects feedback and learnings from custom service engagements to be leveraged in fixed scope, fixed fee services
- Directly interfaces with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
- Collects feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Strong knowledge of the products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- General computer technology skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to master the software applications
- Proven problem solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation and phone skills
- Proven success with customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Requires 20-30% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- Fluency in Japanese and English require
- Someone who embrace these values with the company:
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure..