Our client is the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, they've assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people.
An overlay sales excellence role that directly supports sales delivery of carried quota. In order to be successful, you will need to become a thought leader, trusted advisor and spokesperson for Cloud Security and endpoint products. Develop and leverage executive relationships required for your success. Meet or exceed revenue expectations on a monthly basis.
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth for "The Company's latest cloud security technologies for China. In this role, you will serve as a subject matter sales specialist, the “go to” resource for the field sales organization and customer interactions. You will be focused on developing, selling and closing revenue opportunities around The Company's Cloud Security and endpoint products for both large and small customers.
- Acquisition of new corporate accounts and identification of new projects and support the accounts throughout the sale process.
- Present to customers as a sales expert in Security Cloud and endpoint. Able to present compelling business case at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from network architects to CXOs. Often, you will be expected to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and prove ours is the best option.
- Forecasting and Reporting, develop sales plan that is based on regional planning and pipeline focusing on The company's Cloud Security technologies.
- Maintain an accurate overlaying forecast of business opportunities and bookings in your assigned geography.
- Foster growth & track the Cloud and endpoint product sales pipeline by engaging with internal account teams, existing customers, net new prospects and key partners.
- Understand and navigate customer procurement preferences, embrace the online marketplaces (AWS, Azure, Distis), chaperone customers to long term commitments, identify, escalate and resolve potential roadblocks. Handling customers’ requests and paying daily customer visits
- Prepare and give regular business reviews to the management team highlighting attainment progress and challenges to closing business
- Help develop relationships with new Born-in-the-Cloud partners who are critical to "The Company's Cloud product growth as well support relationship expansion with top existing partners for Public Cloud
- Planning and organizing events in conjunction with channel partners, ensure an active presence at relevant industry Trade Shows and organized events
- Develop and leverage executive relationships required for your success.
- 5+ years of cyber security or cloud technologies sales experience.
- Conceptual understanding of requirements and solutions
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Cover China accounts on product basis, ability to hunt new and expand existing customer
- Direct sales experience role and familiar with delivering through partners.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to speak fluent English language.
- Advanced studies (degree), preferable IT related
- Knowledge of the security software industry
- Security sales background for cloud based, endpoint or mobile will be an advantage
- Good understanding of core customers security processes
- Self-motivated and 'Whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives.
- Travel of 50% within the designated region.