Our client is one of the pioneer in the BI and analytics space.
- Manage new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Preferably with experience covering FSI or public sector enterprise accounts.
- Present business solutions at the C-level executives.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure.
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 10 years of working experience in Enterprise Software sales.
- In-depth understanding the ANZ market.
- High energy level, high levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Have good FSI or public sector domain knowledge.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in a value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc)
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Media optional but preferred