Our Client :
Our client has also been named Best Workplace by Fortune Magazine and is a Leader in the Cybersecurity field, being the premier product used in more than 6000 top companies worldwide.
Our client is looking for an APJ Technical Trainer to deliver training on Company’s products in the region. The primary responsibility of the role is to design, schedule and deliver technical certification training to our partners, customers and sales teams. In addition to delivering training, you will also be required to assist in the ongoing development of training materials.
- Deliver 2 – 3 courses (classroom and online) per month.
- Organize and lead training sessions
- Collaborate in the ongoing development of training materials and training lab environments
- Participate in implementations, as needed to build and maintain experience with Company’s products
- 25% to 50% international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical training role.
- Ability to conduct technical presentations and comfort in speaking to large groups of technical users
- Ability to train highly-technical participants while balancing the needs of less technical attendees
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn and teach new technologies
- Ability to write detailed technical guides and build technical presentations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture concepts is an advantage
- Hand-on experience with Windows Server Operating Systems. Linux/Unix and databases a plus.
- Excellent oral presentation skills in English.