Our client is the VAD - Valued Added Distributor for Network and Security products across Asia.
- Primarily responsible for solving technical business solution needs of partner and/or end user by providing presales support in the presentation, demo, POC etc
- Develop working proficiency and obtain certifications on assigned products and technologies through self-directed and formal training
- Independently present vendor’s solution to partners and end-users
- Provide updates and trainings to partners and end-users when required
- Collaborate, work closely and support product managers and channel account managers, in bringing opportunities to closure
- Provide timely and accurate reporting
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or equivalent
- Min 2-5 years of hands-on experience in IT Network and CyberSecurity domain
- Strong knowledge of security and networking infrastructure environment
- Possess good analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good attitude with willingness to learn
- Candidates with hands-on experience in CyberSecurity products is a plus.