Our client is the global leader in the cyber security industry globally. and is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to design and implement the full cycle recruitment process to bring the best talents on board
- Take full ownership of the end to end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Coordinate interviews with agencies, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates
- Direct sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands.
- Establishing innovative strategies for talent pipelines for niche positions to support current and future needs of the business
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Champion the brand and promote it to candidates via the use of social media and branding activities.
- Undertake global HR projects and new initiatives such as employer branding.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant technical recruitment experience
- Strong relationship and consultative skills – working with candidates and hiring team with ability to influence, inform and negotiate
- Strong technical recruitment knowledge in the software engineering and product space, across all levels of seniority in India
- Experience in building relations with India R&D leaders and hiring managers to offer thought, coordinate and execute of the searches.
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner
- High sense of urgency, and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the IT Technology industry and matrixed environments.