Our clients is a global leading vendor in video, voice and unified communications.
- To build and established Service Provider alliance and partnerships in SEA.
- To conduct relevant training of product portfolio for the SP partners.
- Develop and execute Go-to-Market (GTM) plans with Service Providers (SPs)
- Build strong relationship with UCaaS/Voice ecosystem partners across SEA with a special focus on Voice partners.
- Work with the external partners (Distributors/SIs) to develop at least 1 distributor in SEA with capabilities required to serve Service Provider partners.
- Activate SP as a channel “engine” that can drive massive volume at relatively low (or no) touch.
- Work very closely with the SEA sales and channel leaders to build local SP strategies that are relevant to SEA region and aligned to the overall SEA plans.
- Be the Voice for SP business in SEA and communicate the SP business plans that will be executed by the region
- Build a framework/scorecard for tracking progress and tweaking the strategy where required.
- Ensure that key channel metrics and KPI’s are tracked and communicated via a dashboard on a monthly basis
- Make the SP channel a key growth engine for SEA Voice Business and a critical element of the SEA GTM
- At least 5+ years working with Service Providers, ideally within SEA
- Good understanding of Voice & Video platforms/technologies, VaaS market and industry players within SEA
- Good technical knowledge and experience of various Collaboration technologies.
- High achiever with proven track record of executing change management and global channel strategy
- Results oriented with a proven track record of exceeding quarterly sales targets and delivering against stretch targets
- Maturity to display natural team leadership as well as team player skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and innovative