Our Client is one of the largest communications provider on a global level. They have enterprise customers across the globe in more than 50 countries. They are one of the fortune 500 US company with newly created and expanded Security advisory practice. They offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services.
- Customer Meetings and Meeting Preparation: Leads and attends customer meetings in person and via the phone. Prepares highly complex technical proposals and presentations. Demonstrates advanced solution selling abilities and
effective, pro-active customer communications. Interacts with all levels of customer's management team.
- Customer Solution Development: Analyzes customers business needs and develops intermediate rangestrategies based on knowledge of customer’s current communication network, equipment and business.
- Internal and External Training
- Thought leadership/Process Improvement
- Degree or above preferably in Telecommunication Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 years relevant experience in the telecommunication industry, including years spent in customer fronting presales position within the company or comparable organization serving customers across multiple industries.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Written and verbal communication skills in Chinese will be a plus.
- Strong working understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications technology and network design, expert understanding of 1 or more specialized products.
- Knowledge of voice and data communications equipment. Advanced understanding of sales cycles & solution selling process, preferably at multiple levels, i.e., Internet and enterprise. Advanced level presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer Skills: Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge and usage. Able to learn internal company systems.
- Intermediate understanding of company financial measures. Must have advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and sales cycles.
- Able to travel as needed