Our client is one of fortune 500 US company with newly created and expanded Security advisory practice. They offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services.
- Identifies and develops new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to the target OTT and Hi-Tech customers for the company in Asia Pacific. Responsible for the implementation of strategic and tactical sales account plans. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company's entire product suite. May have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years’ of industry sales experience working for a regional/global telecom provider
- Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Working experience in Asia Pacific and understandings of business practices and cultures in the region.