My Client is the global leader in security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. My Client delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. It is named Best Workplace by Fortune and is THE leader in list of Top 500 Cyber security companies .
The Company is seeking a dynamic and driven Field Marketing Manager to join our growing APJ team! You will be responsible to partner with key stakeholders in the North Asia (countries include China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan) region including Sales, Channel and Solution Engineer teams to develop, execute and deliver cost effective lead generation programs to drive high leads conversion. You will also be working closely with the global and regional marketing teams to align and adapt marketing campaigns to drive continued success in new business development and market expansion.
Success in this role will require an analytical mindset, creative demand generation skills, and project management expertise. It also necessitates a proven ability to work with sales, partners and marketing peers across the organization.
Field Marketing – North Asia
- Develop and execute a regional marketing plan that drive market awareness, new logo leads generation and installed base expansion with upsell & cross-sell demand generation.
- Build strong relationships with sales to gain market insights and ensure alignment of marketing investments to top business priorities.
- Identify, manage and coordinate resources, and measure effectiveness of the regional marketing plan
- Work with global marketing, regional field marketing and local sales, channel & solution engineer team and partners to optimize results
- Support the development and expansion of our partners (Channels, Advisories and technology alliances) with effective partner-ready lead programs.
- Manage contracted marketing services agencies to ensure delivery effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify digital marketing programs for region and work collaboratively with Digital/Social media teams to plan, execute and track campaigns.
- Localize global marketing contents / materials / messages to make it relevant to the North Asia customers, prospects and partners.
- Manage the regional field marketing, digital marketing budget and partner MDF
- Bachelor’s degree required, marketing or business related degree a plus.
- 7+ years of combined marketing experience, primarily focused on lead generation, event management, digital marketing, partner marketing, agencies management, telemarketing , translation
- Professional B2B marketing experience leading demand generation & partner marketing programs preferably in the information security and software-as-a-service space
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Data driven, good marketing communication and collaboration skills a must.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in Chinese and English.
- Willingness to travel, averaging 15% of time.
- Good understanding of North Asia Enterprise IT landscape. Security experience will be a plus.
- Able to create messaging that would differentiate our value proposition against com
Pls note that currently this role is only open to SG/PR , apologies if this applies to you.