Our client is a global distributor in security and networking solution.
- Develop and maintain revenue target set by vendor and company
- Maintain, update and ensure status of funnel is up-to-date and accurate based on inputs from end-users, vendor, Channel Account Managers, partners/resellers
- Gather marketing information on industry trends, market development etc
- Responsible for planning and execution of lead generation activities with resellers/partners (focus/non-focus)
- Responsible for opportunity follow-ups and closure with resellers/partners
- Ensure the sales team in resellers/partners are trained
- To hunt for new opportunities through direct touch with end-users
- Expected to do cold-calls, follow-up from leads generated and fix appointments to meet end-users
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing programs either with specific vertical sector or with key resellers/partners to generate leads.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and ensuring the accuracy of marketing funds movement
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Relevant experience with end-users/resellers/vendors will be an added advantage
- Excellent network with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented, resourceful with lots of initiative