Our clients is a global leading vendor in video, voice and unified communications.
- Manage Singapore’s business to ensure sales growth.
- To drive the business through partner and customers engagement
- To drive market leadership in the Unified Communications space, by enabling key business partners.
- Manage and lead a team of sales people, leading them to excellent performance, ensuring that the Team is motivated and challenged.
- 10-12 years related experience.
- Leadership skills and proven experience in managing a team.
- Proven success in leading and fronting large accounts; experience and a successful track-record engaging with large conglomerates is an essential requirement; high level exposure to either Government, SP and/or Enterprise verticals is necessary
- Abilities to engage at a strategic leveI with senior (C level) executives
- Hands on experience in reviewing and implementing new go to market model via channel structure - on-boarding partners reflecting new market opportunities.
- Experience in forming/managing channel and direct sales teams.
- Proven track-record of successfully executing in a matrix environment, to ensure local needs are met as well as corporate strategic direction
- Specialist knowledge of multi-faceted networking environments, preferably in the UCC space.