Our client is one of the US MNC and they are also the market leader in their space.
You will be a key member of Global Product Software Development team for the company driving the quality of the products and services to the next level. You will work within the agile software development process and play a key role in release quality. You will also ensure that all services and solutions developed by team meet performance and quality standards.
- Leading and working on Test automations for both frontends, APIs and backend micro-services.
- Creates extensible frameworks for stubbing, mocking, data setup and tear-down to support repeatable, chain-able tests.
- Establishes a set of functional and non-functionable tests that can run in a CI/CD environment, potentially across multiple geo-locations.
- Collaborates with product owners, software architects, software developers and DevOps on best practices, process changes and standards as part of continuous process improvement.
- Reviews user stories and provides inputs to make scenarios and tests more discrete, measurable and automation-friendly.
- Coordinates with the scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release
- Must be either Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- 5+ Years of professional work experience in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance processes methodologies
- Experience using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (Jenkins, Chef)
- 2 or more years of experience in at least one of the API/Unit test automation frameworks: Viz, JUnit, TestNG, HTTPUnit, HTMLUnit
- 2 or more years of experience building tests for web-based applications and experience using open source frameworks like Protractor, Mocha & Chai, NodeJS for rich UI applications is a plus
- 2 or more years of experience with major software test automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience developing API test automation.
- Experience with writing both functional and non-functional test cases
- Significant experience in using various bug tracking, source control and build release tools, like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, npm, etc.
- Strong understanding of web-development technologies, including SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, HTTP protocol; debugging tools like Postman and code profiling tools like jProfiler
- Experience with shell scripting, unix-like environments
- Prior experience with Scrum, Agile Methodology
- Strong teamwork and excellent problem solving and communication skills