Our client is one of the mobile security company.
Mobile Security SDK development:
- Work on different programming languages mainly in low level language (C) to mobile high-level languages (i.e. Objective-C, Swift, Java), scripting languages (i.e. python).
- Work with agile (Scrum) methodologies, continuous integration (CI), build automation, unit/functional/system testing
- ZDesign, prototype, implement and validate mobile security libraries on various mobile platforms (i.e. Android, iOS and WindowsUWP) to provide first line of defense for mobile products
- Stay abreast of new security threats and platform news
- Deliver reusable generic security components and services to all the mobile teams
- Collaborate with developers from different business lines to understand their use cases, support stakeholders’ deployment, maintenance and certification
- Assess security risks of mobile solutions by identifying assets, attackers and relevant mitigation
- Ensure that code meets both quality and security standards.
- Research on new threats and vulnerabilities of mobile industry as a whole to provide timely solutions and recommendation.
- Possess excellent programming skills and experience with native development (C/C++) is a must as we are working on security libraries, so a large part of the coding will be in C.
- Minimally with 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Possess interest in Mobile Security domain and willingness to go deeper into that domain
- Team player who is independent, motivated, proactive, good problem solver, energetic and possess good analytical skills
- Strong adaptability in diverse working environment and enjoys working on different topics.
- Ability to speaks fluent in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge and/or experience with iOS and Android architecture and domain knowledge is a plus
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field