Our client is Pre-IPO company, an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud.
They are recognized by leading organizations for both their innovation in the market and their commitment to building a world-class team.
Primarily responsible to increase revenue for the Federal accounts by identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales or partnerships with resellers.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues in existing customer installations.
- Identify prospects for The Company's products through cold calls, and lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Present and demonstrate The Company's products to customers
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Ensure resellers and field sales engineers and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier
- Work with resellers to grow business in your territory
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
- About 5 years total experience in technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets and 3 years cybersecurity sales experience.
- 4 years degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering)
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate The Company's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner. Able to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of The Company's products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven history of sales success in network/application management or related IT infrastructure solutions
- Existing senior level relationships with the Federal accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior level executives
- Solid understanding of enterprise networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization technologies, and so forth is a plus
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture.
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution with large software, hardware, and/or networking companies.
- Ability to travel