Our Client is the pioneer in the knowledge sharing platform space. They are a Global Leader in their space and extremely successful.
They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for APAC. This role will require the candidate to collaborate with different business units, locally and regionally, facilitate product launches and drive campaigns and programs. They would require for the candidate to effective with communicating new offerings and executing marketing engagements and collaterals in order to efficiently support sales conversions.
- Campaign execution and marketing planning to support the Company’s line of business and growth
- Work together and communicate effectively with different business units such as marketing operations team members to understand global/regional campaign plans as well as areas of potential gaps and where/how to use marketing plans and tactic to increase the relevance and success of campaign in region or locally
- Effectively drive growth and pipeline contribution regionally within Southeast Asia, Australia, and other respective markets where needed
- Review and analyze campaign performance accurately against targets and recognise areas that needs to be worked on in order to optimize campaign performance.
- Work closely with business units heads in the US and EMEA as well as marketing subject matter expert teams to support APAC business unit goals, e.g., strategically sound marketing plans, customer segmentation, creative marketing programs and tracking of relevant metrics
- Partner with market brand leads to deploy content and package / distribute across specific markets in APAC
- Over 6 years of marketing experience with at least 5 years of marketing business services or technology to B2B audiences
- Strong experience in executing regional marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce and a marketing automation platform (Marketo, preferred)
- Strong communication skills in English (another Asian language would be great) and is a team player, always ready to be collaborative in working with different functions within the organisation
- Is confident and has an ability to evangelize and teach marketing principles to relevant stakeholders