The client provides enterprise identity governance solutions with on-premises and cloud-based identity management software for the most complex challenges and helps to enable customers to efficiently & securely manage their digital identities.
You will be actively sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market. Gain a thorough understanding of our client's business in order to identify their needs and/or align to their IT initiatives, help resolve issues and pain points, develop compelling business value proposals and ultimately closing the business deal!
You develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within your named accounts and partners.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests.
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate the client’s advantages to the customer.
- Follow-up with customers and work with the post-sales account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of the accounts including new sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors.
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations in "The Client's" market space.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate the client's Core Values.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools.
- Strong Customer Focus - Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Strong Partner Focus - Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations, and by treating partners with dignity and respect.
- Strong Territory Hold and Management - Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Effective Communication - Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Deep Industry Knowledge - In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling Skills - Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and The Company’s sales methodology
- Acute Business Acumen - Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen - Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
- Great experience in enterprise software solution sales have proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and understand technology and technological innovations you would have a strong foundation needed to succeed!
- Proven negotiation skills and be able to persuade and influence decision makers/executives - this means being effective at presenting to C level folks.
- Professional, have integrity, committed to achieving success and able to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Some experience with identity management or security products is ideal