Our client is a fast-growing, Canadian software vendor. Their unique assets investment digital analytics software is making waves in the space and have been adopted by some of the largest Utilities, Energy, Critical Infrastructure clients. They are exciting, fast-paced and steadily growing in the region.
You will be assigned customer accounts, primarily in South East Asia and drive the identification and qualification of opportunities while executing account strategy and generating license, support and services revenues.
You will be facilitating and maintaining successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels, increased revenue levels and overall account penetration.
- Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of the sales process
- Actively engage with prospective clients and stakeholders to develop relationships at a senior executive level with key decision makers
- Work with business consultants to understand prospect’s current business practices and strategic drivers, develop and identify pain points and create a vision for solving these key pain points
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position our solution
- Drive a sales process that will highlight our solution as a strategic advantage to the prospect
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the account team, as well as field and corporate management
- Maintain an accurate and documented pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) within CRM
- You’re an expert in solution selling and value-based selling methodologies
- You have experience and are comfortable selling enterprise software to C level executives
- You know how to navigate complex organizations and have experience with the Complex Sale methodology
- You can position new business within the account by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value proposition
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem-solving skills
- You have dynamic presentation skills, ability to articulate customer problems and challenges, and then link them to the value proposition
- You have general familiarity with consultative selling training methodologies.
- You enjoy travelling and are willing to spend 50% of your time visiting clients or attending industry events in the region
- Experience in asset intensive industries such as Utilities, Oil & Gas, Mining, Public Sector or Transportation is desirable
- Engineering or analytical Bachelor’s degree
- Multi-lingual abilities are a plus