Our client is a global leading provider of video management software (VMS), The open platform VMS solutions are IP-based and designed for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
For this role, you will focus on HR business partnering and managing various aspects of HR operations.
HR Business Partnering
- Engage with business leaders to have a good understanding of their business strategies and how HR can support them by implementing high-quality HR initiatives, programs & practices or providing HR guidance while consistently educating and influencing them.
- Communicate and guide implementation of global HR programs and work to ensure alignment of the programs with key business or function priorities while ensuring successful implementation and regular tracking of HR programs and processes.
- Deliver HR programs to the customers and conduct data analyses to demonstrate of support for the activities.
- Collaborate with HR leaders and peers on priority projects that support organization-wide transformation initiatives.
- Work closely with HR counterparts to be responsible for HR operations in talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance review, employee engagement and relations, organization learning and development, employee services and any HR-related matters
- Improving existing processes and procedures while collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
- Typically 6-8 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role (2-3 years in a business facing role as a HRBP is preferred).
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and employee development.
- Demonstrates expertise in influencing using data, logic, and reasoning; handling quantitative and qualitative data, leveraging tools like MS Excel to generate insights and influence business decisions.
- Ability to build relationships, engage and collaborate with cross-functional partners, stakeholders, vendors and teams across the region.
- Great communication and presentation skills, high EQ, confident, discerning and good maturity to engage with, educate and influence stakeholders.
- Natural attention to details and able to follow up with topics until closure.
- Strong team player, with demonstrated ability to influence, build rapport and trust with peers and various stakeholders across the organization.
- Positive and growth mindset, where you exhibit openness and a willingness to innovate and experiment as well as share knowledge and best practices with team.