Our client is in the ID verification space, one of the fastest and sophisticated provider. They are setting up their presence in SEA, and Indonesia is one of the key strategic country to grow their base.
- Ensure customers understand the product, and they integrate it into their platforms in the best way, meeting their business needs in a timely manner.
- Assist with new revenue growth working hand-in-hand with account executives to ensure deals are closed by doing technical demos with clients pre-sales.
- Conduct custom Proof of Concept (POC) evaluations to implement software and demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives
- Ensure that the post-sales services / implementation are aligned with the technical solutions that were proposed during the pre-sale stages
- Manage the free pilot process from start to finish.
- Assist other solution engineers in creating practical demonstrations of the product and working out best practices based on each customer’s business needs.
- Document and monitor technical requirements by business model and company size.
- Work alongside the Engineering and Product teams to successfully communicate feature requests and bugs, and monitor their progress and implementation for prospects and/or signed customers.
GOOD TO HAVE
- 10+ years of proven experience as a Solution Engineer (presales) or a similar role
- Up-to-date understanding of Web and Mobile Development Frameworks, APIs, and Webhooks
- Ability to grasp customers' business needs and translate them into technical requirements to provide timely solutions.
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed integration plan.
- English & Bahasa Indonesia/Malaysia speaker.
- Working proficiency in English
- Travel, as necessary (up to 50%)
- Experience working on RFPs and technical questionnaires from financial institutions
- Experience with software development, customer service, and web architecture.