Our client is a European company that provides cloud acceleration, SD-WAN and internet connectivity services for businesses. The Company is an equal opportunities employer who aims to support and celebrate every employee that comes through their doors.
Culture: Fast-paced, multicultural office environment that rewards hard work and team players. They are positive and inclusive to ensures that their teams are happy, support each other, and are committed to providing our customers with quality work.
Reports to the Head of Sales, APAC. Channel Account Manager will pro-actively self-generate meeting opportunities to drive meaningful relationships, that lead to solid and successful business orders.
You will work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) and Partners to drive an outreach strategy, unqualified lead and event follow-ups to secure meetings with new prospects.
The goal of this role is to position The Company as a partner and provider of Network services that enable and underpin digital transformation strategies, WAN capabilities and access to major cloud providers and partners.
- Drive new business development with carriers and ISPs.
- Ensure meeting generation KPI’s are achieved. Grow revenue for Company products and services in the given territories, while maintaining growth of bottom line;
- Build a pipeline to x times target over a ramp-up time-frame, in order to maintain a set pipeline value versus target to ensure success
- Achieve a new business Monthly Recurring Revenue sign up target
- Provide coaching and clear guidance to the Sales Development Representatives on how to secure meetings,
- Write compelling e-mails and ensure a solid contact management strategy.
- Network regularly for business growth opportunities and use networks to effectively stay attuned with market and competitor intelligence.
- Represent Company to participate in relevant telecom industry conferences and events.
- Minimum of 6 years enterprise sales experience
- Proven ability to hit and exceed new business targets and gain new business with Enterprise customers
- A strong understanding of social selling, using tools and platforms such as LinkedIn and Salesforce
- Experience in selling SD-WAN and virtualised network services, as well as traditional managed WAN and some exposure to network security products experience in selling managed network services
- Confidence to hold CIO level meetings, prepare and deliver pitch and RFP response presentations to CIO, senior and technical customer representatives
- Experience and ability to drive bid responses for RFP’s
- Ability to work within an agile environment.
- Experience working in globally distributed businesses where colleagues, supporters and approvers are in other time zones is desirable.
- English language proficiency is a must
- Ability to converse in Cantonese is an advantage
- Customer focused, has excellent communication skills.