Our client is a $5B US based information technology and services company. A leader in IT for over 50 years – our client offers storage, IOT, IT operation and data management, analytics, video intelligence and multi-cloud accelerated solutions to our clients worldwide. Our client harnesses the power of digital technologies and data driven solutions that transformed the way enterprise do business that is safer and smarter.
- Assist the sales teams to define opportunities and close large opportunities with the right Solutions and mapping key Value propositions to customers business.
- Develop Key Enterprise Customers and address their current and new business/applications for up selling products and/or new solutions.
- Sales and PreSales enablement in our key channels or internal team members.
- Customer engagement along with Channels and ISV.
- Participation in lead generation activities and customer engagements along with channel partners.
- Acting as a technology bridge between channel and The Company Sales Account team.
- Responsible for The Company technology adoption across account portfolio, as well actively source for new technologies and innovative solutions to solve customers technical and business requirements.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in pre-sales support activities.
- Perform technical presentations, Coordinate proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration.
- Work closely with sales & post sales team by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals.
- Utilize consultative techniques to drive more Solution Sales which should result in access to opportunities with larger revenues.
- Participate in the partners strategy discussion.
- Must be willing to travel as required domestically or overseas when required.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering and related Degree.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience and proven track record in a Presales capacity in Information Technology Solutions, relating to Software and Hardware Solutions and associated Services, selling and into Enterprise Organizations.
- Has a strong and proven track record of Customer facing engagement across difference levels across the organizations from working to management level executives.
- Has a strong and proven track record of working with Partners & alliances.
- Ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more major Enterprise applications such as MS SQL, MS Sharepoint, SAP, Oracle, VMware.