Our client is the global market leader for Open Platform IP Video for Security Surveillance. They are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager responsible for developing the vertical business in the Asia Pacific region (focusing specifically on Healthcare, Education and/or Hospitality)
The role will be reporting to the Regional Head of the Solution Sales Group in APAC and will be based in Singapore. Frequent travel is expected in this role.
- Spearhead the evangelization of our client’s vertical solutions to consultants, end-users, channel partners and technology partners in the Asia Pacific region
- Take a leading role in orchestrating and facilitating our client’s sales, channels and technology partners to win in the verticals.
- Act as the regional anchor and ambassador of the client’s Vertical Solutions.
- Work closely with the relevant technology partners to ensure a differentiating and competitive proposition and be the liaisons for successful partnering
- Proactively drive our client’s vertical business growth via engagement programs, working closely with multiple job functions across APAC and the global team, to create, develop and execute these programs.
- Curate the best of breed solution from multiple technology partners and create region or country focused verticals along with appropriate go-to-market execution plans
- Responsible for the growth of new businesses in your assigned verticals.
- An MBA degree or operating at this level
- 10+ years’ experience in business development and vertical-solutioning in any of the following verticals: Healthcare, Education, Hospitality
- Experience from IT security and/or video surveillance is an advantage and would be preferred
- Spoken and written fluency in English is a requirement