Business Development Representative SEA
Our client is a US software vendor in Intelligent Automation space, combining Robotic Process Automation, digitization, Business Process Management, mobility & engagement and analytics.
They are looking for dynamic, driven and hardworking individuals to join their expanding Business Development team.
The successful Business Development representative (BDR) must have exceptional communication skills, loves the thrill of the hunt and is determined to be successful.
- Working closely with sales and the field marketing team, manage inbound leads and make outbound prospecting calls within key accounts to set up qualified appointments.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified monthly appointments, monthly deals in forecast, and annual revenue targets.
- Build strong relationship with sales representative and pre-sales engineer to help qualify and nurture opportunities to ensure higher win rate.
- Engage regularly with sales representative to plan account goals and align outbound prospecting activities. Participate in quarterly regional sales meetings to discuss company updates, and business and sales reviews.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the products, services and solutions portfolio as well as its positioning - the strengths and competitive advantages, the overall market and business drivers, the value proposition of the portfolio and the business value.
- You have a passion for sales but also enjoy working in a dynamic software company helping customers on their automation journey.
- Enjoy learning new things.
- You’re a people person and are curious by nature, adaptable and independent.
- Experience working in a software technology company.
- 5 years minimum of Business Development experience and/or 3 years minimum of enterprise field sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technically savvy (Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc.)