A global market leader in GIS, location analytics and geospatial solution, they operate in a very niche but world changing space.-with a wide range of GIS products and solutions to meet any government, business or industry need - building the world’s most powerful mapping and spatial analytics software. The possibilities are endless but they need YOUR geospatial domain expertise to help them go the next mile and continue this "world domination" legacy.
Partner Managers work collaboratively within the Global Business Development division to co-sell and promote the adoption of their products within a variety of regional organizations.
We invite you to use your enterprise sales and partner management experience to increase revenue, drive their international presence in the Asia Pacific region, and engage in large and innovative projects through key systems integrators and our partners.
You will work closely with the APAC general manager and their distributor network to help partners take full advantage of their technology and market presence. When you are not traveling to partner sites, you will be based in Singapore office.
- Collaborate with partners. Identify strategic market segments where you will develop the business development strategy in APAC and ensure successful implementation and execution through a distributor model. Assist business partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with client’s goals and objectives.
- Drive opportunities. Actively build and create joint technology propositions that scale across APAC with some of the world largest MNCs who are existing partners and systems integrators. Help align the needs of business development sector teams with partners’ capabilities to deliver on the sector growth strategy.
- Deliver results. Engage select partners in crafting and executing go to market plans, including MQL generation campaigns, lead maturation, and opportunity engagement. Assist business partners in defining/refining client-based solutions and offerings.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive business goals and procedures for client’s Partner Network and start-up programs. Attend key events to recruit new business partners as well as interact with partners already in our network. Engage with distributors to educate them on regional and global partner offerings and solutions. Share your knowledge as a speaker at select partner organized events.
- More than 10 years of experience selling enterprise software in the location intelligence and/or GIS industry
- International experience with a business partner network and systems integrators
- Solid understanding of the enterprise IT sector
- Outstanding negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate crucial conversations
- Experience selling enterprise software in the utilities, commercial (retail, manufacturing), local or national government, and/or GIS industry
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Demonstrated experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout Asia Pacific and occasionally travel to the U.S.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Experience working directly with Microsoft, SAP, IBM, AWS, Autodesk or other major global IT companies