Our client is a US software vendor in Intelligent Automation space, combining RPA, digitization, BPM, mobility & engagement and analytics.
This sales professional will drive strategic enterprise wide sales initiatives into 10-15 targeted strategic accounts, will have a direct impact on the success and growth of the company and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
The products and services the Sales Manager sells products like RPA Multi-Channel Capture products, Business Process Management (BPM) products, and Smart Process Applications Platform, AP Automation, BI, e-signature, Dynamic Case Management and so on.
He/ She is responsible for selling solutions that pulls from the entire suite of The Company products. The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology. Focusing on a general territory, establishing new and nurturing existing third party distribution relationships.
The Sales Manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target accounts leveraging compelling return on investment that the Company solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Company solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales Manager is expected to create a pipe no less than 3X of target.
- Work very closely with Company's list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
GOOD TO HAVE
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of successful sales experience selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives within Global 2000 accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Successful selling experience with RPA, ECM, BPM, ERP or Document management technologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent is required
- Preferably in Financial Services or Insurance.