Our client is a US software vendor in Intelligent Automation space, combining RPA, digitization, BPM, mobility & engagement and analytics.
The Channel Account Manager establishes, develops and maintains strong professional relationships with The Company key channel partners within their assigned territory. As a vital element of the Partner Strategy and Development team, the Channel Account Manager works closely with the company Sales team and Channel Program Team to build and grow a successful pipeline of channel partner revenue. Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding key resellers and key SI’s
- Working closely with Sales management to identify vertical market, geographic, business process, and The company product gaps in the regional partner ecosystem.
- Recruiting partners to fill identified gaps per plan.
- Working closely with newly recruited partners to quickly make them sales ready. Actively engaging with key current and potential channel partners including regular partner site visits and calls. Communicating with key individuals at all managed partners at least weekly
- Building, managing and growing channel partner sales pipeline
- Conducting quarterly channel partner planning sessions and leading development and implementation of annual channel partner business plan
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to increase partner enablement and expand The company product offerings
- Coordinating co-selling activities and resolving channel conflict
- Growing and maintaining mindshare of sales representatives of channel partners making The company products the preferred offering for their customers and prospects
- Creating sales and marketing initiatives to drive revenue in key vertical markets Supporting the Global Partner Program initiatives
- Creating and executing a territory channel business plan focused on demand creation, sales growth, and partner development
- Keeping current with The company product information including sales materials, product roadmaps, product features, use cases and applications, competition and disseminating such to partners as appropriate
- Implementing channel program initiatives and activities with managed channel partners
- Travel when necessary to channel partner events to represent The Company, and or present The company solutions to both channel partners and end customers of channel partners Required Skills Strong writing, editing and presentations skill are required. Demonstrated experience and ability to establish and build successful and profitable channel partner relationships is essential. Travel will be required.
- The candidate should possess 5+ years of experience working with and/or managing channel partners in the software or a related technology industry.
- Experience with both direct and channel sales models are preferred.