Our client is one of the market leaders in the Cybersecurity space. Cloud solution is their new offering that provides customers of all sizes with a cloud-native, SaaS solution to protect privileged access in their organization
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
- Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
- Document all technical inquiries. Develop and review content for knowledge sharing for both internal purposes and customer facing platforms.
- Work directly with other global support colleagues, security services, sales, operations, and administration to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
GOOD TO HAVE
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company.
- More than 3 years of experience at a SaaS or security vendor in a consultancy or advisory role
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Participate in on-call rotation on a quarterly basis in order to provide 24/7 support for the customers
- Privilege's Access management experience.