Our Client who is a global leader in Video Management Systems is looking for a HR Manager APAC.
The HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily HR related activities and support management team in their business strategies. In close collaboration with the local and the global HR team and the APAC leadership team , you will work on long-term strategic projects for the development and growth of the human capital of APAC
- Oversees the People & Culture function for Singapore, Australia, Japan, Korea, India
- Support management team in Agile performance Management and people processes such as target setting, performance review, salary review, development planning and Global Employee Survey
- Provide input, Implement, and introduce global people processes that are designed by Global HR
- Implement corporate policies by creating local compliant WoW and procedures, and ensure they are being complied
- Payroll Approvals
- Manage bi-yearly team building events
- Consult management team on all employee related issues
- Manage office admin
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations People and Culture strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to , management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Consults with legal experts when exploring the options for geo expanding in APAC
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BSc. or MSc. in Human Resource, Organizational Development, Sociology, or other related fields
- 10 - 15 years of experience with the entire HR palette, preferably from an international company where you had cross-site collaboration
- Experience with implementation of global HR processes and policies
- Extensive recruitment experience incl. interviewing skills, preferably from the IT industry
- Experience with personality/behavioural test (we use Hogan, but this not a requirement)
- Familiarity with APAC employment law
- Excellent English
- Candidates with experience from multi-cultural and matrix organizations are preferred
- Independent, self-driven and yet team-oriented
- Driven and commitment while being resilient to failures
- Structured and detailed oriented
- Being agile and capable of driving changes
- Decisive and confident in challenging senior management and at the same time being respectful
- Outgoing personality with great networking skills